Recognised Graduate Visa (Subclass 476)

This visa allows you to live, work and study in Australia if you are an engineering graduate from a Washing Accord accredited university.


If you are worried about encountering issues or restrictions when applying for this visa, we may be able to help. Please contact us for more information.


As part of the specific visa requirements, you may have to:

As part of the general eligibility requirements, employees may have to:

If you cannot meet one or more of these requirements, contact us to discuss possible options.

Contact Us

© Copyright Breeze Migration