Non-Contributory Parent Visa (Subclasses 103/804)

These visas allow you to live and settle in Australia if you are the parent of an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.

Both are permanent visas. The subclass 103 visa is for applicants who are outside Australia, whilst the 804 visa is for applicants who are inside Australia.

Unlike the Contributory Parent Visas, these visas are much less costly, however they have long processing times of around 30 years. You may be able to stay in Australia during the processing time on a Bridging Visa.

If you are worried about encountering issues or restrictions when applying for this visa, we may be able to help. Please contact us for more information.


As part of the specific visa requirements, you may have to:

As part of the general eligibility requirements, employees may have to:

If you cannot meet one or more of these requirements, contact us to discuss possible options.

Contact Us

© Copyright Breeze Migration