Orphan Relative Visa (Subclasses 117/837)

These visas allow your orphaned child relative to move to or stay in Australia, if you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident, or eligible New Zealand citizen.

Both are permanent visas. The subclass 117 visa is for children who are outside Australia, whilst the 837 visa is for children who are inside Australia.

If you are worried about encountering issues or restrictions when applying for this visa, we may be able to help. Please contact us for more information.


As part of the specific visa requirements, you may have to:

As part of the general eligibility requirements, employees may have to:

If you cannot meet one or more of these requirements, contact us to discuss possible options.

Contact Us

© Copyright Breeze Migration