Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)

For young adults who want an extended holiday in Australia whilst being able to work.

You must hold a passport from one of these countries to apply for this visa.

If you are worried about encountering issues or restrictions when applying for this visa, we may be able to help. Please contact us for more information.


As part of the specific visa requirements, you may have to:

As part of the general eligibility requirements, you may have to:

If you cannot meet one or more of these requirements, contact us to discuss possible options.

Contact Us

© Copyright Breeze Migration