Offshore Partner (Subclasses 309/100)

These visas allow you to live and settle in Australia if you are the partner of an Australian citizen, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizen.

The application process has two stages. You would need to make a combined application for a temporary partner visa and a permanent partner visa at the same time.

The temporary visa (subclass 309) will be processed first, and applicants become eligible for the permanent visa (subclass 100) 2 years later.

If you have a long-standing relationship (3 years, or 2 years if you have a child together), you may be granted the permanent visa immediately.

If you are worried about encountering issues or restrictions when applying for this visa, we may be able to help. Please contact us for more information.


As part of the specific visa requirements, you may have to:

As part of the general eligibility requirements, you may have to:

If you cannot meet one or more of these requirements, contact us to discuss possible options.

Contact Us

© Copyright Breeze Migration